Highlight #103

Hey y'all, Today, I was talking to my mom on the phone, and she said that it's a blogger tradition to list 100 things about yourself on your 100th post, unfortunately I let that opportunity slip through my fingers two posts ago, so I guess I'll have to write 103 things about myself instead "just" 100. Here goes!

My real name is Isaac
I'm 5' 10 1/2 tall
I have the biggest feet in my house, size 11
I used to have a hamster named Tuffy
I had a hamster before that hamster named Huey
I loooooove chocolate
I love M&Ms even more
I hate most TV shows
I hate the commercials even more (except for the ones during the Superbowl)
I can't wait to get my drivers licence
I love reenacting at Ft. Nisqually
I almost exclusively listen to country
Oldies music rocks!
Elvis music is cool too
Some Classical music is fun as well
I want to become an F-15 or F-22 pilot
I also like computer programing and stuff
JavaScript ROCKS!
I love to read
My favorite books are by Brian Jacques and Richard Maybury
I think Poetry is overrated
I think it would be cool to have a Mohawk for a few days
I like wearing jean-shorts and yellow t-shirts around the house
I think Mac computers are cool but they take a while to get used to
Windows Excel 2007 is WICKED awesome
I love animated kids movies (movies like Monsters Inc. and Finding Nemo)
Pixar is one of my favorite companies
Google is cool too, but I'm not sure why :-I
emoticons are fun! ;-)
Ron Paul ROCKS! GO RON PAUL!!!!!
I have two fantastic brothers and one amazing sister.
My dad's brothers and sisters are reeeealy weird
My mom's siblings aren't exactly normal either.
I love playing pool, but I'm not very good at it
I have lots of really good friends who don't mind being around a guy who talks to much :-)
I have a great church where all my friends and I gather
I would like to be a musician but I don't know any instruments
I would like to be a country singer, but I'm no good at that either
One of my favorite things to do is blog
Math is one of my favorite school "subjects"
Writing is also fun
I have a little Sansa media player that I listen to ALL the time
I have a pair of Sony headphones I got for Christmas
My niece and two nephews are amazing and I love 'em to bits!
When I buy my first computer I'm buying a wireless keyboard! They totally rock!
I think that F-35, F-22, F-14, F-15, and F-18 are the coolest looking fighters ever built.
Except for maybe the Su-47 which is a reverse wing aircraft and looks futuristic.
I also thing that the F-23, F-16, and C-17 are really ugly
My ultimate dream is to have water front house, a Mitsubishi Eclipse, and a vintage P-51D
mustang painted like Ferocious Frankie
Wireless mouses are awesome too
I like to pretend like I'm playing the guitar and sing to the country music on the radio
I like beating up Jonny whenever he wants to wrestle
My favorite card game is Spades
Texas Hold 'em is cool as well though
My Grandpa has played pool with Ghandi
I haven't
My older brother Ryan has been to Scotland, India, and Japan
My older sister Amy has climbed mount Everest (not to the peak though)
I used to live in Nashville Arkansas
That's 20 minutes South-East of Murphysburough
And an hour from Texarkana
I've been to the Alamo in San Antonio
I like it in Texas
I don't like the bugs in Texas
They're biiiiiiiiiiiiig
Everything is Bigger in Texas ;-)
I've also been to 12 states (including Alaska)
I've been to Las Vegas
I know the keyboard shortcut for "redo" (it's ctl+y)
I also know lots of other useless things
did you know that there's a directer (over 60 films!) named Alan Smithee who doesn't exist?
I have been stuck on the Canadian side of the Border without a passport... or ID of any kind
I love trampolines
And Swimming Pools
And Roller Coasters
And Speed Boats
And inner-tubing
And- ... lots of other things :-)
Hogan's Heroes is the best TV show ever made
The Andy Griffith Show is hilarious too
I know how to make something italic and bold in HTML code
insert your text here
insert your text here
My favorite drink is Hot Chocolate, of which I consider myself a connoisseur
my favorite type of pie is Pickle Pie ;-)
I don't know the Swahili word for "apple"
Even if I wanted to tell you, I couldn't
I can count to 30 in German
I like watching movies
I enjoy a good joke
I play computer games every once and a while
I check my email twice a day
I check for blog comments twice a day
I like to draw/cartoon
I enjoy a good conversation with a like-minded friend
I prefer Oranges to Apples
I can't wait to get my braces taken off
I have a checking account
I love my country (the country, not the government... And they are different)
I can't stand spiders
I have a thing with unsafe heights
I have the greatest (but the weirdest) family in the world
I hate shopping for clothes
And finally, I'm happy to be who I am and where I'm at, and I hope things won't change from the
way they are.

Thanks

Graydon :-)

P.S. don't worry, there's a hundred and three, if you don't believe me, feel free to count for yourself but it might take you a while. :-)

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones