Highlight #115

Hey y'all, Check out this video I just watched about the US foreign policy of interventionism. by the way, I've done a lot of research in this very subject and although Cong. Ron Paul Doesn't state any hard statistics, all his statements are entirely true and can be backed by statistics.



If you still want some more info click here or read on...

This is a graph showing the Rank ( eg. #1 would be the country with the highest military budget), Name, and Military budgets around the world. As you can see, the US budget is more than China's, Russia's, France's, the UK's, Japan's, Germany's, Italy's, South Korea's, and India's Military budgets PUT TOGETHER! And the US budget still exceeds that number by 100 Billion dollars!!!!!





This is not only going to propel the US Government into a mindset of eternal war, but it's going to bankrupt us to boot! Ron Paul Says it well: "We'll either wake up, or go broke"


Think about that...

-Graydon L

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Ummm yeah.... I'm going to keep my mouth shut or I KNOW I will regret it ! Other then to say that you sleep at night and live without terrorist bombs going off becase of that War and billions of dollors spent on it ! I'm not saying that that wasn't a TON of money but it was spent in a good spot !!!

Melissa

Graydon L said...

Really? well I would like to say that I know that the attacks on September 11th were wrong, but I would not say that they were "terrorism". They were a method of reataliation against a nation that has meddled with their affairs for decades.

Allow me to bring forth a few examples of the US's habit of "medling":

1986 bomming of Libya
Iraq-Kuwait war
Desert storm 1
1998 bombing of Afganistan

The attack on the world trade center in New York was an attack on an enemy. Would you refer to Hanibal's atempted attack on rome during the Punic wars terrorism? NO! they were making a strategic move to cripple the enemy that attacked them! that's not terrorism, that's basic, simple war! The US government has labeled anyone who opposes them in this war as a "terrorist", which tries, convicts, and sentences whoever it's directed at.

If those Billions of dollars had been spent on national security; borders etc., or not spent at all, we'de be billions of dollars further ahead than where we are now.

Besides, experience and precident show that when a defending guruilla force (such as the current opposition in Iraq) has modern weapons, you need 100 conventional soldiers per guruilla to effectively fight them. If we have any hope of winning the war, we need to kill every man, woman, and child in iraq and in the surrounding areas. I am in no way willing to support/endorse that, nor is the military itself. Therefore, it is my deduction that it is imposible to win this war or any other invaision-based war in the future... it's simply imposible.

Sorry for a long answer to a short statement, but if you would like to continue this conversation, comment away. I'm ready for anything you can dish out for me.

thanks for your comment!

-Graydon :-)

Melissa said...

Graydon I would love to continue this conversation but I KNOW I will say somthing I will regret. I have in past convesations about this topic ! Go check out my blog for my answer to this stuff !!!

Melissa

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones