Highlight #108

Hey y'all, I have received even more feedback from my survey today, for a grand total of 4 entries!

Changes include, as per one request, the comments will come up in a pop-up window and a link list has been added to the sidebar.

Mom and Jonny got here at 6PM, and they're going to stay the night and then we'll head out tomorrow morning at 9.

I've finished my very first project on the apple imovie program on Ryan's mac, and I'm not sure I'm entirely sold on imovie. It may be just that I'm already used to Windows Movie Maker, but I think it's just because It takes a whole lot longer to figure out how to use. In my mind, imovie's selling point is it's vast libraries of effects and music as well as it's simple import/export functions for computer files. But I should stop yapping and just show you the video:



All pictures came from istockphoto.com, music is from the imovie library, text was drawn in Paintbrush.

Thanks for watching, I hope to, according to popular demand, publish more pictures here. So, I'll see ya' Later!

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones