Highlight #116

Hey y'all, It's Finally here! tomorrow is the day Prince Caspian is released to theaters, and I get to see it in all it's big-screen, high def, computer-graphic glory on opening day! Tomorrow, the the Bryan family and our family are getting together to see it at the first opportunity possible; 11AM. I would like to say it's because we couldn't wait a whole 5 more hours to see it, but it's actually because we wanted a matinee price :-E

I can't wait! oooohhh 17 and 1/4 hours... Must I wait 17 and 1/4 hours!


On a completely different subject, check out this funny pic I found online:

Isn't that great! I found it just yesterday and I had to put it up here for you. I hope you liked it!
note: as you can see, this picture is from ahajokes.com. they say that they only have clean jokes and cartoons, but I've seen a few that were questionable so visit at your own risk.
See ya'!

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones