Highlight #104

Hey y'all, Ryan and I did some filming for a promo vid he wants made for his business, It was fun because I got to use some really good sound equipment. Ry is a bit of an armature musician so he has some pretty good sound recording stuff, a good mic, a small audio input regulator, and a professional-grade sound editing software. It's kinda nice using more than just a digital camera for film making! One thing you need to know if you're going to do any really good filming for movies or short clips, you have got have lots of takes! There is nothing more annoying than sitting down to do some editing and you look at all your footage and none of it is as good as you remember. Do it one more time... always

I talked to Mom the other day, it looks like I'm coming home this Thursday when she comes to pick me up so I'll be back in time for church next Sunday! I wish I could have come back sooner, even for just one day just for the Frog Hunt at the Young's house tomorrow! I was looking forward to that a lot!

-Graydon L

P.S. I think the frog hunt is this Sunday, Mom told me is was, but hopefully she was mistaken!

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones