Highlight #121

Hey y'all, I know I've been posting a ton of videos lately, and I further know that you all have been waiting for SPY to be finished for quite some time, but Jonny and I have created yet another stupid video that I just have to share with you. But don't worry, SPY is coming along just fine, I expect we'll be done in a week or two!

Anyway, this is just another productive activity Jonny and I perform during a regular day ;-)

I now give you... the Uncredible Hulk!

P.S. if you don't know the story of the comic book 'super hero', the Incredible Hulk, this video probably won't make much sense. basically, a guy gets blasted with radiation (nuclear bomb) which transforms the molecular structure of his blood so that whenever he gets angry he turns into a gigantic green monster. Jonny and I are trying to recreate the Hulk.

Also, you can look forward to next Movie Review Monday, because I have just seen, and evaluated the #1 movie in America right now; Iron man. Don't Miss it!

-Graydon L

3 comments:

L. C. Bryan said...

Hello Graydon,
So how much time do you have to do all this? I can't wait to see all the other things you will be doing. Please try not to get too much radiation.
> Devin says, "that it isn't radiation but microation! (It reduces brain power)" (O.K. that's what I said, he said).

Graydon L said...

Well, It only took about two hours to make the Uncredible Hulk, but most prodjects take much longer than that.

Keep your eye open for SPY comming out early July!

-Graydon :-)

P.S. Which Devin? Devin Riley?

Graydon L said...

Oh, Yeah. I forgot. Do you want me to put your blog on the "My Friends Blogs" List?

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones