Highlight #127

Hey y'all, I hope you all enjoyed your memorial day celebrations. We stayed home and worked in the garden and then went to see "Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Christal Skull" look for my review on Monday! (oh the Suspense! mwahahaha!)

As for new stuff in school, I'm taking the Rosetta Stone Language Learning program in German, or Deutsch to the native German. I know I'm a bit old to start learning a second language, but ya' gotta start sometime! the cool thing about it is that I can check my grammar/pronunciation with my brother-in-law, Tim, who grew up in Germany and can speak German fluently.

Check out these pictures of a new "discovery" in action-figure technology. I invented it myself, and it actually works pretty well! check it out!

Basically I cut some army-guys up at the joints and inserted pieces of paper clip wire to act as a joint. It may look immobile, but these guys are so small and the wire is so thin, that it works quite nicely.


Here's a close-up of the the upper torso of one of my "subjects". As you can see, the head is connected to the neck by a piece of wire and the arms connected to the shoulders the same way. the process allows movement which was (of course) not there before, making dozens of other tasks possible. this one used to be your basic, run of the mill, pistol-pointed-one-direction-head-turned-another commander dude. Now, he can command the troops, wave civilians along, shoot the bad guys, and look before crossing the street, all with just a few twists and turns :-)
anyway, Happy Memorial day (again). If you make some maneuverable army guys of your own, take some pics and email them to me, I want to see 'em!
-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones