Highlight #120

Hey y'all, As you know, I enjoy creating model airplanes out of wood, specifically clothes-pegs. After completing my F4-U Corsair last week, I set out to make an aircraft a bit more High-tech... an F-15 Eagle. Here are the pictures of my almost complete F-15E, I have yet to add the cockpit and paint the entire plane with flat grey paint. The cockpit will actually be a bit of a challenge because it's designed to seat to people, a pilot and a navigator, this makes it extraordinarily long. If I am to have any hope of making an accurate looking canopy, I'll have to bend clear plastic into an arc, and then make two cones of clear plastic and slap 'em on each end of the arc to make the canopy. Anyway, have a sneak peek at my very first attempt at a modern aircraft, It looks kinda rough right now, but that's entirely normal.

This airplane is quite a bit larger than my previous models, as you can see from this picture, it's entire length is almost 5 inches.

I know this picture is quite fuzzy, but it's only respectable one of the back of the jet I could get.

Hope you like it! pretty soon I'll have it finished and painted; ready to be loaded up with missiles.

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones