Highlight #105

Hey y'all, You probably haven't noticed yet, but at the bottom of this page you can view something called a "Shalfari Book Shelf". Basically, you sign up for Shelfari's service (it's free, all they need is your name, email, and a password), you pick which books you want on your shelf, decide what you want the shelf to look like, how wide, how many rows, etc., then you get the HTML code, put it on your blog or web site, and viola! an easy, free, book recommendation widget! you can go to Shelfari's web site, or you can simply click on the link underneath my shelf that says "get your shelf now". It literally takes 5-10 minutes (depending on how many books you want on your shelf) and it's one of the easiest things I've ever done concerning web widgets. Very Cool!

Anyway, now that my little commercial is over, I'm free to tell you about my day. I had to get up extra early to go watch a friend of Ryan's running a marathon, all the runners were raising money for cancer research and stuff. Ryan's friend raised $3000!

After that, we went to a few electronic stores to buy a cable for Ryan's camcorder and then we headed home.

Well, that was my day, I kinda don't like missing church, but it's not like they have marathons every week. Anyway, I'll let ya' go, I think I hear a computer game calling me :-) I'll see y'all next Sunday, I'm coming home this week!

-Graydon L

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We missed you yesterday at the Frog Hunt! We went airsofting and I got a few welts! I did not come prepared for airsoft so I didn't have the proper protection for my whole body. They'll still be around when you return.After airsoft we played football. I really wanted to play baseball but there really isn't room at the Young's for that but oh well, I still had a great time! See you soon!

P.S. Blogger wouldn't let me sign in so I had to write in my name.

Graydon L said...

please tell me you're joking! I was really looking forward to the Frog Hunt! Phooey!

-Graydon :-)

SamuelY said...

Cool widget, Graydon.
I just put one on the bottom of my blog, thanks for the recommendation!

Sam

Graydon L said...

You're Welcome, Sam. My mom put one on her blog and I thought I would like one too! It's really easy isn't it?

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones