Highlight #111

Hey y'all, Happy Mothers day! Today, Mom got the day off in a way; Dad, Jonny, and I made dinner for her. We were going to take her out to a restaurant today, but we figured that everybody else would do that and we would have to wait at a restaurant for too long, so we barbecued steak instead. I hope y'all enjoyed mothers day as much as I did, It's always fun to do stuff like that for people, and Mothers day is always fun.



I would like to put one out there for Sam, He has been wanting me to review a movie for a long time, more than a month I think, and I finally watched it today. I'm talking of course about "The Man Who Knew Too Much" by Alfred Hitchcock, staring James Stuart and Doris Day. Look for the official movie review tomorrow.



Also, to do with Prince Caspian, I'm going to do a trailer overview before I see the film as well as one after the film. Just a minute, I need to find a downloadable trailer that I can narrate... I'll be right back...



...Ok, I'm back, Here you go! :-)

Remember, there's two more vids coming after I see the feature film! keep your eyes open!


-Graydon L

P.S. I know the quality is pretty bad, but if I had made it any better, it would have taken forever to upload to blogger!

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones