Highlight #109

Hey y'all, I'm back! I just walked in the door 30 minutes ago, I haven't even unpacked yet! But I needed to check my email and what I found in my email I just had to post about!

Before you watch this video, think about every roller coaster you've ever been on, multiply that fear by 10, then add that to the most frightening thing you could ever think of, then add that to something even worse and you'll have the general idea about how I felt when I saw this video for the first time.

"enjoy"... yeah right


See y'all on Sunday! (or tomorrow for some of you)

-Graydon L

2 comments:

SamuelY said...

Hey Graydon,
Nice to have you back in the good
ol' U S of A.
Looking forward to seeing you at the AI meeting tomorrow.

Sam

Graydon L said...

Thanks, Sam. It's good to be back! I'll see ya' at at Ft. Nisqually at11:00!

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones