Highlight #114

Hey y'all, two news flashes I'm sure you've all been waiting for; firstly, I have finally finished making and painting my F4U Corsair WWII fighter, I'm really quite happy with the final product, I had expected it to not look as good as my P-51 that I made earlier, but I think that the F4 actually looks better! take a look for yourself and compare it to the pictures on
Highlight #83

I know they're quite fuzzy, but that's cheap digital cameras for you :-I





Second, I'm sure you'll all be happy to hear that were able to get some more filing done on SPY last night. We've weaved in the assassination scene with the break in scene and also added the escape/fight scene. all that we have left to do is the top-of-the-stairs fight scene and the conclusion. I hope your curiosity is aroused :-)

Also, when we finally release the theatrical version of SPY, we're going to have a "spot the bloopers" contest. Basically, you try and find all the bloopers in the film, and if you guess the right number of mistakes, you win! sorry no prizes, we're a little over-budget as it is ;-)

SPY: coming to blogs everywhere in the near future


-Graydon L

2 comments:

Kilted Fiddler said...

Graydon,

The Corsair definitely looks better than the P51. You did a great job! Do you think you could bring it to church so I could see it in person?

Graydon L said...

Absolutely mr. Guess! I'll take the P51 for comparison as well.

See you on Sunday!

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones