Highlight #106

Hey y'all, As you have probably noticed, I am not reviewing a movie today, this is simply because I haven't seen any movies lately that I can review. I hope you will forgive my "vacation".

I got up early today, which is sort of not normal, basically if I don't have a radio on all night, I have to sleep in. If I do have the radio on all night, I can't help but get up really early.

Anyway, I got up, read my bible, did my school work, and took a look at my list for the day. Number one, was find some classified ad web sites to get some free advertising for Ryan's business. eventually, I got sick of doing that, and I went to work on the promo vid that Ry and I are working on. Eventually, I ran into a problem and switched over to "look for web form" mode. soon I found a pretty good site that I could make free web forms on.

I have already made a registration form and I'm working on an employee application form. If you ever need to make an official looking form for your web site or blog, go to www.mycontactform.com. all you need to do is sign up, and start making web forms!

I just got an email from Josh N, he said that the Frog hunt was lots of fun. I am so disappointed that I wasn't there, I've been looking forward to the Frog Hunt ever since the last one. Come Sunday, I will be demanding a play-by-play narration of the airsoft battle! be prepared!

Well, I gotta go, remember, I am going to want to know about the airsoft battle! have your war stories ready! ;-)

-Graydon L

P.S. I've created a little web form survey to see how I can make this blog better in your opinion! All you have to do is fill in the information and hit submit! there not all required fields but I would appreciate it if you filled in them all. Be brutally honest! ;-)








First Name:
First letter of your last name:
E-mail Address: *
How much do you like the type of content on my blog?I love it!!!!
Its pretty good.
I really dont care about it
Its not that great.
I hate it!!!!
How much do you like Movie Review Monday?I love it!!!!
Its pretty good.
I really dont care about it
Its not that great.
I hate it!!!!
Do you find Movie Review Monday posts helpfull?Absolutely!
sorta
Not at all!
Is there any info I have not been providing on Movie reivews that you would like to know?
What type of Movie would you prefer me to review?
Would you be interested in a Joke of the Day widget on the sidbar of this blog?Absolutely!
sorta
Not at all!
Do you think the Sidebar of my blog is too cluttered?Yes
sorta
No
What is your favorite sidebar element?
What is your least favorite element?
Do you even pay any attention to the Sidebar?Of course! how can you not!
Sorta
Well... No
Do you like peaches?Yeah theyre great! the hair is the best part!
Sorta
Not really, the hair gets on my nerves
Do you find it refreshing to see that I update my blog daily?yes, nobody else does it!
sorta
nah, it gets redundant really fast
How high would you rate my blog (out of 10)
If I could do one thing to my blog to make you happy with it, what would it be?
If I did that one thing, how high would you rate it then?

* RequiredPowered by myContactForm.com

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones