Highlight #107

Hey y'all, a little update on the survey on the last post, so far I've recieved two entries with come very revealing information! believe it or not, 100% of the entries say that they like peaches! I did not know that peaches were so popular! ;-)

but really, I'm really happy for those two entries but I'd like to see at least 3 more come in in the next few days. basically, I can't change anything on this blog on the whim of one person, so the more entries I get, the more likely this blog will see some positive change. So enter away!

In answer to an entry I have received, someone (the author of said entry will remain nameless) has asked for Pandora Radio to be removed. I'm deeply sorry, I'm going to have to say no to your request. If you don't like it, try to ignore it, 'cuz it's not going anywhere. Not only do I like it, and use it a lot, but the other entry stated that it was the best element on the sidebar. Sorry, I'll need a whole lot more entries against Pandora Radio to take it off.

More news! I just got an email from the Germain Productions blog, and the movie web site is up! Right now it's just a "coming soon" page, but it's still very cool! check it out here.

I cannot wait for the movie to come out!

Oh, and speaking of new releases, "Prince Caspian" is coming out next Friday! We are sooooo totally going to see it on opening day! I can't wait! visit their movie website here.

Further, to show how I can't wait for it to come out, I have added a widget which counts down till Friday May 16th. check it out, it's pretty cool!

anyway, I kinda need to go, we're just about to eat dinner, and I really don't want to miss it; we're having pizza! See ya' later!

-Graydon L

4 comments:

SamuelY said...

Hey Graydon,
One question on the Pandora Radio, I was talking to Jonathan P. a while back and he said that whenever he opens up Pandora on your blog it always loads with my music settings. Not that I mind, but is that just him, or is it everybody?

Graydon L said...

Really? I'll have to look into that! unfortunately, Pandora doesn't support computers in Canada, but I'll see if I can find out what the problem is as soon as I get back!

in the meantime, I would sudgest logging out whenever you're done using it.

As for whether or not everyone can see your settings or not, I don't know. But I shall try to find out what's going on as soon as posible.

-Graydon :-)

P.S. If anyone who is having the same problem as Jonathan P a comment would be greatly apreciated. Thanks!

Sarah said...

Hi Graydon--

Thanks for adding my suggestion! You need to come up with some more friends! : )

Graydon L said...

I have lots of friends, It's just that most of my friends don't have blogs!

I'll see if I can make more blogging friends ;-)

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones