Highlight #12

Hey y'all, Sorry for not posting yesterday, but I was pretty busy the whole day. First We has the Airsoft battle (very fun, I ruled the field) then after that we went to see Josh in the Hospital; He looked pretty good, Jonny played a game of reversi with him (actually, Jonny won!) but still he's not quite himself yet. Apparently he was supposed to come home today, but I heard that he came down with another fever this morning, just a rumor but, ya' never know. anyway, after visiting Josh we got home at about 8:30 watched a movie and hit the sack around 11, boy was I tired. well Jonny wants the computer for something or another, I'll write again tomorrow (hopefully)

-Graydon L

P.S. if you have any updates on Josh, just fling me an email. :-)

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones