Highlight #17

Hey y'all, We went on our regular Friday shopping excursion today, normally we get groceries at WINCO foods but today we went to Fred Mayer's and Costco instead. I got some jeans and AAA batteries for my mp3 player. as you can tell, my life is really exciting (that would be sarcasm... duh). well, you know, since I really don't have anything to talk about anymore, I guess I'll let you go, I'll write again soon.

-Graydon L

P.S. As it turns out Tim Hawkins isn't going to the Christian Heritage Conference, he's going to the Northwest Christian Educator's Conference. Close, but no comedian (if I may butcher the saying) To bad, I would really had liked to see him live.

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones