Highlight #29

Hey y'all, I regret to announce that your favorite bloger (me) just lost the "Genius of the week" contest this week, It turns out that the puzzle's letters were separated and spread around throughout the post, I didn't catch it because (and I know this sounds like a lame excuse) some websites letters show up in italics once in awhile, just one letter, like this: blah blah blah. Thusly, I didn't notice the letters show up in the word every now and again. If you don't know what I'm talking about, click here to see the post.

I'm also a bit disappointed that nothing happened exciting happened today, except that I'm making a movie for school about the history of Chemistry and Chemists. I'm toying with a title perhaps the 5 most influential Chemists in History, or maybe, 400 years of Chemistry in 10 minutes, I'm kind of leaning toward the 5-chemist thing, so I started working on Robert Boyle's allotted 2 minutes today. If you think you have a good Idea for my clip, feel free to comment to this post, your ideas will be welcomed.

Well, that's pretty well all there is, right now, maybe something will come up tomorrow, that will be considered Blog-worthy. See ya' later!

-Graydon L

4 comments:

SamuelY said...

Hey Graydon,
What if you did a countdown of the five greatest chemical discoveries of all time! You could start with, say, the discovery that nitro and glycerine don't mix too well, and go through a couple breakthroughs and end with, say, the the discovery of plastic (no plastic, no LEGOs, Airsoft bbs, banana chair stuffing, or computer parts!).
Just an idea.

Graydon L said...

Yeah, that sounds like a great idea, but I think I'll finish working on "the 5 greatest chemists in History" before I do that, I'm only half way though Robert Boyle and I've worked at least 4 hours on it. Actually I've decided to do the 5 chemists in 5-10 minute installments instead of one entire movie, I'll have a little more freedom to work with that way. Thanks for the Idea Sam, if I like T5GCIH, I'll do that next!

-Graydon :-)

Kilted Fiddler said...

Why don't you just not do a video on chemistry! That would be much easier than having to figure out who you are going to include/disclude.

Have you found any of Christcentric's videos?

Graydon L said...

Well, to tell the truth, I've already finished the video on Robert Boyle, so I guess it's too late to decide not to make a vid on Chemistry ;-) check on post #30 (yet to be published) in a few minutes and you can watch the video.

-Graydon :-)

P.S. I have found Christ-centric, I think it's pretty cool. Thanks for telling me about them!

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones