Highlight #4

Hey y'all, Well I don't know about you guys but I am tired, Staying up until 12 is taxing on my nervous system. My new years resolution is to not stay up 'till 12 on new years, unfortunately I can't exercise it until December 31st next year.
We had the booy family over for dinner and of course they ended up staying till midnight, not that's a bad thing, I really enjoyed it. We played dutch blitz, that's a fun game!
There is one thing that I reeeeeaaaaaally don't like about New Years: fireworks. Some -bleeeeep-ing people believe that for some stupid reason, they have to shoot off fireworks on new years. This is really annoying to me, I mean if you're going to shoot off fireworks, then shoot them off near my house so I can see them explode for goodness sake! how inconsiderate of them! anyway, I had a great time over new years eve, I hope you did too, welcome to 2008!

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones