Highlight #16

Hey y'all, about the same happened today as yesterday (nothin'). I hope you took a look at all the comedians names (Highlight #15) they are really funny. Jonny and I made an elevator out of K'nex today, It's not much, we each made different models, I might put pictures up later but I don't really feel up to it right now, I think I might go read a Horacio Alger novel, they're actually pretty cool, I read one last night but I can't remember the title. well I think I should go start on that novel, some of them are pretty thick, and If I want to finish tonight I should get going... See ya' later!

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones