Highlight #18

Hey y'all, I just got an email from Sam, he has a new blog up; My musings on life, It's kinda cool, I like the template he has used, I wouldn't use it but it fits his blog quite nicely. Just wanted to lay that out for everyone to see, just be sure to go there, it's really funny. Hopefully He'll keep it up longer than he did the "Young Family Farm" blog.

I just finished playing "Lord of the rings Monopoly" with Mom and Jonny, Jonny went down first, slaughtered by the merciless cruelty only mothers can dish out, I went under next, desolated by the constant swipes and slashes at my personal wealth. as you have probably gathered, Mom won. Believe it or not, She wins EVERY game that includes money or war; Settlers of Catan, Monopoly, Risk, Masterpiece (an art auction game), Yahtzee...OK, so Yahtzee doesn't include money or war but she wins EVERY TIME! and she doesn't even care if she wins or not! she always says "it doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's how you play the game"yeah, well it's easy to say that when you whip us at every game on the planet without even trying" (sheesh) . Actually, she can't whip us at every game on the planet, I am the current record holder, in both single-round and whole-game, in Wordigo. In case you haven't heard of Wordigo, it's sort of in-between crossword puzzles and Scrabble. I know I shouldn't be prideful but it's hard not to when you have only one bragging right. well I guess I should get off of my soapbox, Jonny wants to go outside (what!...In January!?!?) or something, perhaps I should oblige him just this once. Maybe we'll play Frisbee or something. Talk to ya' later!

-Graydon L

P.S. Jonny's airsoft gun is acting up again, it has done this once before, but that was just a blown fuse, but his time it really looks bad, he thinks it might be his Celluloid. We have concluded it is probably electrical because mechanical difficulties usually make noise, but it' just doing nothing, no noise, no vibration, no anything. If you have any suggestions as to what the problem might be and how to fix it, please leave a comment on this post, we're kinda worried about it. thanks

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Mom's win almost everything !! NEVER play a word game with my Mom !!

Graydon L said...

Same here, Except I'm the word guy in our house. I win lots of times at word games.

Melissa said...

Fine then I wont ever play any word games with you !!!!!!! let see so what's left..... Apples to Apples and Candyland :)

Graydon L said...

Candyland is as much a word game as Volley Ball is a chance game. I'm not sure about "A to A", that's a little bit of word game, but it's mostly about knowing who you're playing with thatn anything.

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones