Highlight #13

Hey y'all, Nothing extraordinary to report today, We cleaned my camo hat today, it got plastered with pink paint from the muzzle of Paul A (who was on my team, by the way) what happened was Paul and I were hiding behind a large bush, he was standing (and shooting) and I was kneeling in front of him (can you see what's coming yet?) I stood up, he kept shooting, SPLAT!!! "Paul! whatcha' do that for!?!?! Oh, sick, Oh, man! OH-come on!! Thanks "Buddy" oh Man, sick!!!" (that's me) "heh, heh, oops-sorry"(that's Paul) "you stand in front of ME now. Paul? hey-where'd you go? Paul? Paul?" (that's me, alone) anyway, that's what I remember happened, It may be a little exaggerated, but that's about the gist of it. So all that to say, My hat is clean again (yaaaaay!!!!). We went to the Babcook's house and played some board games for a while, I don't know if you've heard, but their house was one of ten houses that were broken into a few days back, the thieves broke a sliding door, and stole a few hundred dollars, but I think that was about it. While we were at their house we started talking about how they could protect themselves; guard dogs, motion sensors, alarms, that sort of thing, I suggested getting a cat because there are two things that really spook a burglar: hearing a shotgun being cocked behind them, and, stepping on a cat. think about it, your sneaking around with a big sack, when all of a sudden, "MROOOOWWWWWWWR!!!!!!!! HIIIISSSSSS!!! MROWR!!!!!!, now I don't know about you guys, but that would scare at least 20 years off my life, if not, more. like I say, nothing spooks a burglar like stepping on a cat.

-Graydon L

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Cat scare ANYONE !!!!!! Almost as bad as rat dogs........ : )

~Melissa

Graydon L said...

Oh-Yeah, that's why I said it.

thanks for the comment -Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones