Highlight #7

Hey y'all, I feel a bit tired today, I went over to the Young's house to help Sam and Josh build some bunkers and stuff for Saturdays battle, We put two small forts on one side of their field, one larger fort on the other side and two medium forts in the middle. just a note, there's going to be a total of 12 people coming to the battle! Sam, Josh and Mr. Young, the Wilson boys are coming, the Pollocks, Matt, Jonny and I, Josh Ng and Paul Allen is planing on participating as well. I can't wait for Saturday to come, The Young's are (hopefully) getting their guns of Tuesday. See you all there!

-Graydon L

P.S. hoping to start around 10 Am, so leave early!

2 comments:

Amy Joy said...

sounds like a ton of fun
what are you're chances of blowing away all the competition?

Graydon L said...

Very High, last game I got 10 kills in 3 games with 4 opponents, And in preperation for this game I'm geting my eyes used to not wearing my glasses so when I play I will be better addapted to my bad vision.:-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones