Highlight #27

Hey y'all, I am REALLY excited for several reasons; first, I won the "Genius of the week contest on Sam's blog (that's a link by the way), so now I'm the Genius of the week. Second, I'm going skiing tomorrow at the Christal mountain ski lodge tomorrow! and third, I made yet another Transformer out of Lego, here's the Pictures I promised you yesterday.


This is a picture of all the Vehicles in their "disguised" state.


This Picture is of the vehicles starting to transform. They look a little weird right now, but that's only because they are only half-way done.


All the robots are fully transformed but they are still laying on the ground.

These are the completely transformed vehicles. I hope you are all duly impressed at such engineering marvels as the ones I have created.
Oh-yeah, one more thing, All the snow is gone! completely gone! We were supposed to get more snow last night but instead we got rain (phooey). maybe we'll get some more tomorrow.

-Graydon L

P.S. as you have already read above, I am going skiing tomorrow, and so I'll be gone all day, please excuse my laziness if I don't post tomorrow. thank you.

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones