Highlight #5

Hey y'all, we just finished taking down all the Christmas stuff we had set up, I know it's a bit late but hey, who doesn't procrastinate? My dad got the game "Clue" for Christmas; he had it as a kid so he really wanted it. It's actually kinda' fun, you have to use logical reasoning to solve a crime, and With enough people playing, it gets really hard. anyway, Jonny and I made a digital version to be played over email but we still have a few kinks to be worked out. Well that's all for today, I think I will go and listen to the Wolf while playing Lego or something, see y'all later!

-Graydon L

2 comments:

Amy Joy said...

send it on by when you've got the kinks worked out! sounds cool!

Graydon L said...

Will-do Aim, our problem is that there will have to be a third party, not involved in the game, who can email all the players their cards, I supposed it would be OK, but still it's a bit annoying.

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones