Highlight #21

Hey y'all, It was a little bit of an average day, we played Monopoly again last night, no prizes for the one who guesses who won that game (who wins every game with anything to do with money or war). Get this, Jonny and I started playing without mom, and she decided to hop in when more than half the property was already gone, and she STILL WON!!!! (why me?, why?... why?...sob) But seriously, (sniff-) I don't know how she does it! It's amazing.
Well, I don't know about you, But I'm looking forward to the release "Prince Caspian" on May 16th. I've heard rumors concerning a supposed "night raid" of Miraz's castle, I'll be OK with a slight addition to the original book, but if it significantly changes the story I think I'll be pretty disappointed with it. I mean, I can put up with a little Hollywoodization (if that's a word), but altering a classic story, in any large way, is unacceptable for me. Aside from the negative rumors, I hear it's going to be a VERY visually stunning, the Telmarines look WICKED COOL! Reapacheep's sword was designed beautifully, everything is very artistically detailed, and of course, the graphics are Fantastic. Only about 4 months till the release!
Well, I have to go, but be sure, if I hear anything more about the release of PC, I'll make sure to pass it on to you. I'll write again tomorrow.

-Graydon L

P.S. in case you havn't seen the trailer yet, here the link to IMBD.com

P.P.S. This post is a big landmark for me. This Post marks the longest I've had a blog up and running (number of posts-wise). My last blog, GL's journal, has only 20 posts whereas this blog now has 21! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! (yay, throw the confetti, break out the noise makers!)

2 comments:

David said...

Congratulations!!!!!!

Graydon L said...

Thanks!

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones