Highlight #23

Hey y'all, here's the picture I promised you yesterday:


This is a square, I'm not sure if you can make it out but he blue square around it should help.



This is a triangle, same as before-look at the blue triangle.



Here is a star i just cut out. I was trying to make it a 5-pointed star but Have you ever tried scroll sawing out a 5-pointed star? It's hard! anyway, the blue square on the left shows a magnification of the star itself.



This is, in my mind, the coolest of the four different "sculptures" I did. On the left is a magnification of the original (right) In case you're wondering, I chose the letter "I" because it stands for "ice" and it would be relatively easy.

Well That's all for today, I have a killer stomach ache right now so I guess I should go. I'll post again tomorrow. See ya'

-Graydon L

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cool! glad you posted the pics!

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones