Highlight #14

Hey y'all, nothin' big today; did my school, wrapped the books, clipped my nails, cracked my knuckles... as you can see, a reeeeaaaaal exciting day. But seriously, I'm pretty much OK with that ya' know, I like things the way they are, sort of. Although, we did just listen to a teleconference interview with some guy who buys, refurbishes, and sells (or rents) houses, kind of cool, I might want to get into that. Oh-yeah! I found some cool videos on youtube featuring clean (and sometimes Christian) comedians, Most of you probably already saw that one video with John Branyan, If you type in (in the youtube search bar) "Jeff Allen", Joby Saad Ice Cream", "Daren Streblow", "John Branyan", "Scott Wood", "Tim Hawkins","Bob Nelson","Tayler Mason",or "Ron Pearson" you'll find some really funny, clean comedian videos. Of course, be wary when searching on youtube, some things aren't so "family friendly" don't be stupid, be careful. well, just wanted to fill you in on my findings, I heard that Tim Hawkins is coming to the Christian Heritage Conference this year, Just a rumor, but Ya' never know. So I guess I'd better be going, Talk (er...write) to ya' later!

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones