Highlight #24

Hey y'all, We're just about to drive up to my brother Ryan's house in Canada to drop Jonny off. A it stand though Jonny won't be staying for a month, just a week and a half (phooey). Dad says he might take a day off work this week so he and I can go skiing, love Skiing, it's my favorite sport. Anyway, I just shut down GL's Journal, so if you wanted to get one last look at it...tough it's gone. Well, I had better go now, I probably won't be able to post tonight because we'll be at my brothers house with no easy access to a computer, I might be able to post, but probably not. See Ya'

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones