Highlight #9

Hey y'all, Jonny and I just finished making a... er... it's actually a secret but I'm sure it will be the talk of the town when everyone sees it on Saturday at the airsoft battle. Oh Yeah, another thing, there is a guy on Jeopardy named Dan (I can't remember his last name) who has won a total of 9 games in a row! he has the makings of another Ken Jennings. In case you don't know who that is, Ken Jennings was the guy who won over 70 consecutive games on Jeopardy, That's almost 3 months of TV appearances in a row! anyway Dad and I are rooting for Dan, we like a good champion to cheer for, otherwise it's kinda' boring to watch (sort of). Well I gotta go, If you want to watch the amazingly smart Dan, Jeopardy is on at 7:30 PM on channel 4, I can't wait! talk to ya' later.

-Graydon L

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones