Highlight #25

Hey y'all, I'm back! Mom and I just got back from my brother Ryan's place, and Jonny is going to stay there for 2 1/2 weeks, That means I get his room, his stuff, his airsoft gun, his banana chair, his share of dinner, the Office computer all to myself, his CD player, his pillows, his room, his skate board, his scroll saw... ah bliss... It's not that I don't like him, but I just doubled my personal belongings in 3 days so I'm pretty happy. to bad I only get it for a few weeks... oh well, he has to come back sometime. If you have to email him, I'll be checking his email daily so expect an answer from me, not Jonny. Well I have to go, I'm going upstairs to take a look at all my new stuff (hee-hee). See ya'

-Graydon L

3 comments:

Kilted Fiddler said...

Have fun with Jonny's stuff! Don't expend too many of his BB's! We missed you at church today.
Talk to you soon...

Jonathan

SamuelY said...

It was very charitable of Jonny to fix his airsoft gun BEFORE he left :-). Seriously, though, I hope the void that lack of Jonnie-ness in your home will not become too overpowering. Enjoy the banana chair!
Sam

Graydon L said...

I definetly will enjoy his banana chair, he added more foam in the back before he left!. Thanks for the comments guys!

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones