Highlight #26

Hey y'all, It snowed last night! only about an inch, but the weather forecast says that there is more snow on the way tonight! here's some pics I took while Mom and I were out on a walk:

this is looking out onto a small patch of woods in a different subdivision than the one I live in.

this is a pond in the already mentioned neighborhood. you can see some ducks out on the ice toward the right.

Close-up shot of said ducks.

It was so cold my head froze!

And then it broke off!!!!! AAAAAAAAAA!!!!

As you can see, I love snow. and all the laughs that come along with it. :-)

Anyway, I should go, I made some transformers out of Lego today, and i want to make some more to commemorate the 50th anniversary of the Lego brick. I'll post the pictures of my transformers tomorrow. See ya'

-Graydon L

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Your poor head ! Drink some cocoa it will warm you up !

Melissa
(smarter !)

okay Josh is talking now..

Guess what I made... out of snow.............................................. an IGLOO ! cool right ?! and Daniel and I got our guns !!!!!!!!!!
see ya !
Josh

Graydon L said...

Ha Ha...your sarcasm is not apreciated.

Congratulate Josh for me on making an igloo, and getting his airsoft gun.

-Graydon :-) (smartest)

David said...

I like your frozen head!!!! It's great!!!

Graydon L said...

Thanks, I would say it's great too, but having a frozen head is no picnic, I was so cold, my hair turned blue!

Melissa said...

I wasn't being sarcastic !!

Graydon L said...

Well it sure dounded like sarcasm to me. and it still isn't apreciated. :-P

Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones