Highlight #20

Hey y'all, Jonny fixed his Airsoft Gun! It turns out that two wires weren't touching one another, well... here I 'll just show you the pictures.


This is his gun all taken apart, next to the red circle it says "here is the problem"



This is a close up of the internals of his gun, next to the red circle it says "here is the Problem"





This is a close up of the stock and Battery, next to the red circle it says "here is the Problem"






This is a Really close up of the problem, these wires get crammed inside the stock along with the Battery. Here's an explanation of the problem:

Wire "A" is one of two wires connected to the Gun's battery (we'll call the other wire connected to the Battery "C") Wire "B" is one of two wires connected to the internals of the gun (the is other wire connected to the internals is actually Wire "C", also mentioned above) As you can see, Wire A and wire B are not touching, in order for the electrical current to be complete, these two wires need to be connected together and taped in that position. they were taped together originally but somehow they got worked loose and stopped the flow of electricity, thus making the gun not shoot. I know the pictures aren't that good but that's because I had to edit them using paint and paint kinda' messes up the pictures.
Well, that's a load off of both Jonny and me, I'm sure glad he fixed it. Well, I have to go, I have to get going on my school work, as you can tell, I'm kinda' shirking my responsibility right now, but I was just so excited I had to post about it right away. Anyway, I gotta go, I'll post some again either later on today, or tomorrow night. See ya'

-Graydon L

2 comments:

Kilted Fiddler said...

Glad to hear that the problem was a simple one! 1 inch of tape is a much cheaper alternative than a cylinoid!

Graydon L said...

Oh-Yeah, I'm happy about it too. Jonny was thinking about (in future, not right now) replacing his internals, barrel, and motor with their Systema PTW counterparts, expencive but very performance boosting.

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones