Highlight #55

Hey y'all, Sorry for not posting yesterday, We were watching Hogan's Heroes all night. They're SOOO funny, I couldn't help it, I just couldn't stop watching just to post on some sleazy blog... well maybe it's not a sleazy blog... perhaps just a little bit sleazy, but not all sleazy... hopefully :-)

Anyway, here's a rundown of all the exciting things I did yesterday:
  • Clean my Room
  • Clean the Bathroom
  • Clean the Family Room
  • Dust the entire house
  • Wipe the fingerprints off the doorhandles and light switches
  • Clean up in general
  • Clean more stuff in general
  • Randomly clean up stuff
  • Clean up
As you can see, a very invigorating and exciting day... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Well that about wraps things up, I hope your day was more fun than mine, if it wasn't... I feel for you. See Ya' later :-)

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. You still have time, but you'd better get some ideas flowin'!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones