Highlight #69

Hey y'all, Pretty well an average day today, although I did make an Anti-aircraft gun out of LEGOs that can eject used "shells," very cool, I'll get some pics up tomorrow... maybe a short vid as well.

A little word on something completely different, I was going to keep to my usual style of avoiding political/government/news-y stuff, not because I'm afraid of offending anyone (as all those stupid liberals try to do by being "politically correct"), but because It's harder to do... intelligently anyway. But all that aside, this completely different thing I'm talking about is the recent court case to do with the interpretation of the 2nd amendment. read about it here(Sam's blog), here(New York Times), and here (ABC news).

Protect the Second Amendment!

One more thing, Jonny is making a video review on his Airsoft AK-47 maybe tomorrow I'll put it up!

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. You still have time, but you'd better get some ideas flowin'!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones