Highlight #66

Hey y'all, Sorry for not posting last night, I was too busy watching movies, playing computer games, eating cookies... as you can probably tell, Jonny and I were home alone last night, not to worry though, the house suffered minimal damage at the hands of two berserk hungry teenagers :-)

I'm afraid I probably won't be able to post tonight, and maybe tomorrow night, So please excuse me for at the most, two nights. Thanks! See Y'all later!

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. You still have time, but you'd better get some ideas flowin'!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones