Highlight #70

Hey y'all, Sorry but I'm afraid I have bad news on two counts; first I can't upload the video of my Ak-Ak LEGO gun because for some technical reason or another, my new-post editor doesn't like videos. If this keeps up I'll make a youtube acount, upload them there and just post the links to them.

Second, Jonny isn't done doing his gun review either, and even if it was done I wouldn't be able to upload it here :-(

Sorry for any dissapointment this may have caused, I will try to upload it again tomorrow.

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. The March 31st deadline is FAST aproaching!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so im apparently out of the loop and dont know what your doing for the hundredth post. fill me in?
a

Graydon L said...

well, basicaly I'm just doing a little contest to celabrate the publishing of the 100th post on this blog. you can see the complete rules on Highlight #35 or or you can just scroll down and take a look at them in the side-bar.

Thanks for your question!

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones