Highlight #63

Hey y'all, sorry (once again) for not posting yesterday, I was busy making a movie and listening to the Mission Impossible theme song. If you haven't heard it before... get it now! you are missing out! very cool!

As for today, Not much. We went to a book sale and got a few books, not a big deal.

SPY is going well, I hope to get some more filming done soon and finally get it over with, not that I don't enjoy making it, it's just that things get slow when you can't get ANY chances to get anything done. oh-well :-I

Any way, I think I'll go now, I want to check out Sam's blog before I go to bed, So, I' guess I'll see you later. Signing off -

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. You still have time, but you'd better get some ideas flowin'!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones