Highlight #61

Hey y'all, Things are looking up for my Ft. Nisqually interpreting career, I have just purchased (for the puny sum of $30) a new belt, and hat from a vendor at the muzzle loader craft show. I am quite proud of myself I now own my entire wardrobe of ft. Nisqually reenacting equipment! The only thing I need now is a bag, which I am currently working on. And a coat, which Mom will have to sew for me, so I'll just have to wait for those, but that's ok, I don't mind. :-)

Check out this HILARIOUS video I found on yahoo, it tells all the features yahoo mail has... in a very funny, original, interesting way. P.S. I might be funnier if you have seen The Lord of the Rings. ;-)

just click this link:
http://overview.mail.yahoo.com/featured_video

Well, thanks for watching (and listening), I have to clean up the kitchen before I get a haircut and go to bed. But there is one more thing, Daylight savings begins tonight so be sure to set your clock forward and hour or you'll miss church!

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. You still have time, but you'd better get some ideas flowin'!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Graydon L said...

does your hat still fit? I thought you got a hair cut :)

melissa

(this comment was left by melissa but I accidently rejected it. Sorry!)

Graydon L said...

ha-ha, yes my hat does still fit, my hair wasn't that long.

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones