Highlight #60

Hey y'all, Today was a great day for two reasons: I completely finished "who wants to run for president", and Jonny and I re-shot the three scenes we messed up on in our SPY movie, and also filmed some AWESOME stunts where the spy puts some poison in a wine glass, very cool, very spy-ish. Unfortunately, we had to film some scenes during the day time that were supposed to be at night. our problem lies in a lone window which, if it were dark out, would make the scene absolutely perfect, but it was about noon, so, we may have to re-shoot those :-I

One more thing which I have failed to mention before now (except in a few idle comments) is that tomorrow, Jonny, Mom and I are going to a historic reenacting craft fair thingy where I hope to buy a belt, hat, and maybe a bag. The one thing I don't like is the fact that I have to pay $5 to get in, not that it's a lot, but I only just found out about it, like, 2 minutes ago... annoying :-(
Oh-well, ups and downs aside, I had a great day I hope you did too. Enjoy the weekend!

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. You still have time, but you'd better get some ideas flowin'!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

2 comments:

SamuelY said...

Hope to see you there, we should be up there later in the afternoon around 3:00ish. Enjoy the show!

Graydon L said...

Thanks, Sam. I bought a hat, belt, gloves, and a blanket that we're going to make into a coat for me.

See ya' Sunday

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones