Highlight #76

Hey y'all, I had a pretty good day today, I had to help my mom figure out how much our business made in 2007 for tax purposes, then we all headed to the Babcook's house to help them get it ready to sell. I had to chop wood the entire time so my back is just about ready to fall apart.

Considering all the interest in the computer game I played last night, I thought y'all would be interested to hear that I beat the game and placed 6th (I think) in the high-scores :-)

Anyway, I wish I had more items of business to deal with, but I'm afraid I have a grand total of nothing to say right now, with that out of the way I bid thee fair well and until next time... see ya'!

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. The March 31st deadline is FAST approaching!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones