Highlight #56

Hey y'all, Today, as you know is Sunday. And today, as you also know, we go to Church. And, as you further know, Sam attends the same church I do... Which means I talked to him... which means he gave me a hint as to the "whereabouts" of Hank O'Grady's latest blog. it wasn't a direct hint, but it helped me quite a bit. Thanks Sam!

As for the non-Internet parts of my life, not much, except that Jonny and I are going to the Ng's house to help build some forts tomorrow for when we have a battle there again sometime.

Church was fun, It usually is, I would have found the sermon quite good this week except I was a bit "out of it", that was because Jonny and I stayed up till 12:30 last night reading. oops :-I

Anyway, I should go now, it's getting late and I need some sleep. Stay tuned for more exciting blog posts soon!

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. You still have time, but you'd better get some ideas flowin'!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Who is "Hank O'Grady" ?

Graydon L said...

You mean you don't know?!?!? he's the Private Investigator who is investigating the mysterious disaperance of the multi-billionare "GL"

decifer the secret code on Sam's blog and it will all become clear.

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones