Highlight #72

Hey y'all, Today was sorta' uneventful; went to church, came home, played airsoft (I won), attempted making airsoft grenades, ate dinner, watched Hogan's Heroes... and now, here I am typing away at the computer... as you can see, another day in the life of a hunter on a safari in the concrete jungle of Auburn, Washington. But the airsoft battle was fun, Jonny and I didn't use our AEGs because we could only play in the back yard and we didn't want to run the risk of some nosey neighbor mistaking our airsoft guns for real assault rifles, so we used our clear spring pistols. I started on one side in a defencive position and Jonny came after me from the other side, but after a while I forced him back and pinned him down between the shed and the fence... he surrendered :-) and I was almost our of bb's too! :-D

I'm looking forward to the next AI meeting in April, all the second/third year AIs have to give a tour of the fort for all the new AIs. I'm sharing the Granary with David and Jonny is in the Laborer's dwelling, but I can't remember who's helping him with that.

Anyway, I had better let you go now, I still have to check my email before I go to bed. See Y'all later!

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. The March 31st deadline is FAST approaching!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones