HIghlight #59

Hey y'all, Sorry for not posting last night, I'll make up for it now.

Well, Jonny and I have taken up yet another movie project. we don't yet have a title, but its has to do with a spy sneaking into a Russian generals house and stealing some secret papers. I know, it's REALLY original, but we were just goofing around with a camera when we came up with this idea for a movie. so far we have two scenes (approximately 1 and 1/2 minutes) we can keep from a 3 hour shoot, since the entire movie takes place at night, we naturally have lighting issues, how on earth are you supposed to make it look dark out and have enough light for the camera to see the characters? it's impossible! at least, really hard. :-)

as for Who wants to run for president, I started making the board yesterday, but all I have right now are the outside edge squares, which will represent the states. I have yet to add the "Polls" and the "Map" you'll find out what they are soon enough :-)

one more thing before I go, My dad has had this GIGANTIC unused computer monitor laying around the office recently. Well, Jonny and I were cleaning up in the office when a thought struck me, "why can't we use that monitor?" the answer was " We can!". So we hooked it up pressed "on" and gazed in amazement as 22' of pure 1080x1024 glory lit up the entire room! wooooaaaaaah <:-O

Well, I gotta go, it's 9:30 so I have to get going on my school work now, I'll see ya later!

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. You still have time, but you'd better get some ideas flowin'!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

2 comments:

SamuelY said...

Hey, Graydon.
Great to hear you're working on a movie! I really don't know what kind of camera you're using, but you might be able to adjust the light intake in the settings. By bringing this down really low, you may just be able to simulate a dark room without it actually being dark. Another option would be to darken the whole picture in post-production.
Just my $0.02
Sam

Graydon L said...

thanks for the tips, I have taken a couple quick looks at the settings, but I haven't really taken the time to find all the capabilities of my camera or editing software. I'm looking around on the internet for a free film editing software that I can do more stuff with that Windows movie maker, but so far I've had no luck.

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones