Highlight #77

Hey y'all, We got some more snow today, of course it didn't stick, but before it melted we probably had a half and inch. Sure that isn't a lot, but it's a start ;-)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow, not only because it's the start of a weekend, but because we have an interpreter training thing going on at Ft. Nisqually at 10:00. I'm not sure exactly what's going on, but the email we got said there's going to be a quick tour of the construction once we're done and I've been really wanting to see the two new buildings.

Aside from that there's been no big news recently, everything has pretty well settled down to normal again... when things weren't normal I'm not sure, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know as soon as possible ;-)

I'll see y'all later :-)

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. The March 31st deadline is FAST approaching!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones