Highlight #74

Hey y'all, Today I completed 5 subtests in my practice ASVAB test; Arithmetic Reasoning, Word Knowledge, Paragraph Comprehension, Automotive Information, and Mathematics Knowledge. In case you don't know, the ASVAB (Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery), is comprised of 10 subtests, 6 of which I have already completed. Your different scores determine what job you should be good at. I say "should" because test can make mistakes, as can anything. Anyway, I scored average on the Mathematics related subjects, extremely low on the Mechanical related tests and pretty high on Word Knowledge and Paragraph comprehension. On paper I scored low in everything (except Paragraph comprehension, in which I answered every question correctly), but I think I did OK because I only just turned 15 and I'm practicing for a test designed to challenge entry level college students. by the time I actually have to take the test, I'll be much older and I'll be more ready for the actual test.

Now for something a bit different, the airsoft blog (PBC Airsoft) is pretty well doing nothing so I think I will merge this blog and PBC airsoft. PBCA will be going down permanently in two weeks. (Tuesday, April 8th)

Actually there is one more thing before I go that y'all probably won't care about, but I find it quite exciting; Ever since I saw my very first Hogan's Heroes episode, I have found an interest in the German language, never anything serious, just answering with an occasional Jawol (meaning yes) or Nien (meaning no). But recently I just learned how to count to twenty completely in German! like I said, no big deal to you, but a fantastic achievement for me :-)

But anyway, I'd better not take anymore of your valuable time I'll "see" y'all again tomorrow!

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. The March 31st deadline is FAST approaching!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones