Highlight #64

Hey y'all, I can't wait for tomorrow! we're going over to Josh's house for his birthday party to play football. We were going to play airsoft but we figured that football was more fun (and less damaging to airsoft guns) when played in the rain. Hopefully the next airsoft battle can be soon and sunny, we have been plagued with bad weather for our battles. comfound that weather-man, he's always right. ;-)

Nothing else big happened today, I had to pay five bucks for leaving the light in my room on for like, 10 minutes. Dad came up with this new rule, if He catches the light in you room on, you have to put $5 in the "penalty jar", and the worst part about it is that the penalty jar is made of glass, so all your money is just sitting there taunting you; "look at me, here I am, mwahahahaha!!!! >:-D" That, my friend, is the most horrible feeling in the world!

Well, I should let you go, maybe we can watch some Hogan's heroes before bed. <:-)

'later alligator.

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. You still have time, but you'd better get some ideas flowin'!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Hank O'Grady said...

No, Graydon.
The worst feeling in this world is the one you get when you wake up in the morning, turn on the computer, and log into your online stock broker where you learn that Apple went down $0.25 and the $5,000. you just invested in short 30 day options are now down to -$6,300. and you owe more than you invested.
That (I feel) is the worst feeling in the world.

Graydon L said...

I dunno, 6,500 in the hole is sort of, oops. but when $5 is staring youin the face, you get this low gut feeling that is totaly unimaginable. ouch.

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones