Highlight #75

Hey y'all, Guess what! it's snowing! I'm not sure how many inches were supposed to get, but if this keeps up, we may get quite a bit of snow over night! Jonny wants at least six inches (yeah, keep dreaming) so he can make a gigantic brick and carve a VW beetle out of it! its highly unlikely we'll get that much, but he still may be able to make an igloo of some sort out of it.

Jonny and I have a new scene planned for Spy, we were going to film it tonight but we probably won't get around to it. Oh-well.

Now, if you'll excuse me, my presence is required in a computor game; I have to deal with some Su-35s and MiG-26s, I'll see you later! (several sidewinder missiles later that is) :-)

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. The March 31st deadline is FAST approaching!

Please email your story, as well as your name to: GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

8 comments:

David said...

Hey Graydon, what game are you playing?

Graydon L said...

It's an older game called "fighter Pilot" it was made in the late 90s but I'm not sure when excactly it was released.

read all about it here:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/
sim/fighterpilot/index.html

-Graydon :-)

Melissa said...

I know isn't snow in late March awesome !! We got about 1 inch... maybe more ! I got some cool pictures that I'm going to post on my blog (did you know that I had a blog?) ! Good luck with your game !
Melissa

Graydon L said...

Yeah, it would be cool but last night it stopped so now we don't have any, phooey :-I

-Graydon :-)

P.S. do you mean the blog with that one article with all those (completely false) reasons why you don't like Ron Paul?

Melissa said...

No that one isn't working, http://mysewingescapades.blogspot.com/ And is wasn't a COMPLETELY FALSE article !! Was it David ?!?!

Graydon L said...

Do some REAL research on the guy who wrote it and I think you'll see what I mean.

-Graydon :-)

Melissa said...

Oh yeah, and the one written by Lew Rockwell is a great article !?

Graydon L said...

what article by Lew Rockwell?

-Graydon :-)

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones