HIghlight #79

Hey y'all, I had a great time today at church, although a lot of people weren't there, which is to bad; they missed out on the Chinese theme today :-)

tomorrow is Movie Review Monday, and you can look forward to seeing a review of "Live Free or Die Hard" on your computer screen tomorrow night. I know I already told most of you about it, but I'm reviewing it anyway because it's relatively new, and most of you haven't seen it yet.

gee, I really don't have much to say right now, I had a rather easy-going day today... So, I guess I had better let you go, look forward to tomorrow night... and tuesday, it's the first and april fool's day! :-)

-Graydon L

I hope everyone has started working on their story for the 100th post contest. TOMORROW IS THE LAST DAY TO EMAIL YOUR ENTRY TO...

GLhighlights100@yahoo.com

0 comments:

Graydon's Fav Music Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Graydon's Fav Classical and Movie Soundtrack Music


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones